Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, 16 March 2017

Laura Ikeji Gets Emotional Over Birthday Gift From Linda Ikeji


Laura Ikeji, Fashion blogger and sister to celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji who got married to Kanu Nwankwo’s younger brother, Ogbonna on January, 19, 2017 adds a year today, March, 16, 2017.

Laura Ikeji was overwhelmed by the birthday gift she got from her sister, Linda a day before her birthday as she took to Instagram to appreciate her, although, the fashion blogger didn’t mention kind of gift she received.

She shared a photo of her sister and wrote; ‘Jesus is Lord. I’m in tears right now. Thanks Linda. I couldn’t have asked for a better bday gift. So emotional right now in fact I’m speechless. Goodnight every one. My birthday is in a few hrs‘
Jesus is Lord. I’m in tears right now. Thanks Linda. I couldn’t have asked for a better bday gift. So emotional right now in fact I’m speechless. Goodnight every one. My birthday is in a few hrs.
A post shared by Laura Ikeji Kanu (@lauraikeji) on Mar 14, 2017 at 2:22pm PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment