Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, 11 June 2017

Don Moen - Power Of Your Love + Lyrics


Play "Power Of Your Love"
"Power Of Your Love"

Lord I come to You 
Let my heart be changed, renewed 
Flowing from the grace 
That I have found in You 

And Lord I have come to know 
The weaknesses I see in me 
Will be stripped away 
By the power of Your love 

Hold me close 
Let Your love surround me 
Bring me near 
Draw me to Your side 
And as I wait 
I will rise up like the eagle 
And I will soar with You 
Your Spirit leads me on 
In the power of Your love 

Lord unveil my eyes 
Let me see You face to face 
The knowledge of Your love 
As You live in me 
And Lord renew my mind 
As Your will unfolds in my life 
In living every day 
By the power of Your love 

Hold me close 
Let Your love surround me 
Bring me near 
Draw me to Your side 
And as I wait 
I will rise up like the eagle 
And I will soar with You 
Your Spirit leads me on 
In the power of Your love 
[repeat chorus twice]

And I will soar with You 
Your Spirit leads me on 
In the power of Your love

No comments:

Post a Comment