Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, 15 June 2017

Lara George – More Than Anything + Lyrics


Download
Verse:
Lord I praise You
Daddy I raise You
Far above my needs
Far above my eyes can see
Lord I love You
And I exalt You
More than anything (2x)
 
Chorus:
For You are the breath of life to me
You are the wind beneath my wings
You are the Help that I will seek
You are, the More than Anything
Lord Your love’s like a drug that makes me high
You raise my hands I can touch the sky
You keep me going Adonai
You are, the More than Anything
More than Anything
 
Oh oh oh oh…….
 
Bridge:
Oba t’a o rii (the Invisible King)
Sugbon t’a n rii, Ise owo re o (whose handiwork we see)
You are, the More than Anything
 
Lara George – More Than Anything
Download
Verse:
Lord I praise You
Daddy I raise You
Far above my needs
Far above my eyes can see
Lord I love You
And I exalt You
More than anything (2x)
 
Chorus:
For You are the breath of life to me
You are the wind beneath my wings
You are the Help that I will seek
You are, the More than Anything
Lord Your love’s like a drug that makes me high
You raise my hands I can touch the sky
You keep me going Adonai
You are, the More than Anything
More than Anything
 
Oh oh oh oh…….
 
Bridge:
Oba t’a o rii (the Invisible King)
Sugbon t’a n rii, Ise owo re o (whose handiwork we see)
You are, the More than Anything
 

No comments:

Post a Comment