The One Direction star's mum and sister are overjoyed with the new arrival
Liam Payne ’s family have taken to social media to share their delight as their One Direction star son has become a father for the first time.
Today, Cheryl announced she'd given birth to her and boyfriend Liam's son on Wednesday.
And Liam’s mum Karen Payne revealed she was overjoyed to become a grandmother, shortly after Cheryl shared her happy news to the world.
Taking to Instagram, she wrote: "Finally I can boast that I am a grandmother!
“The happiest grandmother. I’m very proud of my children.”
Cheryl and Liam Payne's relationship timeline: From X Factor flirting to having a son together, how Chiam came to be
Liam Payne sends an update on his new musical pro
CHERYL AND LIAM PAYNE WELCOME A HEALTHY BABY BOY
She continued: “Everything I’ve been doing lately is crying, because I’m very happy, now I have the most beautiful grandson in the world… Thanks God.”
She also shared a snapshot of Liam cradling his newborn son with the caption: “Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers over the world.”
And she's already changed her Instagram bio to: “A proud mum, the happiest gran.”
Liam's older sister Nicola also seems thrilled to have become an aunt.
Nadine Coyle is first Girls Aloud band mate to wish Cheryl congratulations as she gives birth to first child
Liam has become a dad for the first time (Photo: cherylofficial/Instagram)
Taking to Twitter, she wrote: “What a lovely day today has been!!
“I honestly didn’t know love at first sight until today.”
Earlier today, Cheryl shared the happy baby news on Instagram with a picture of Liam holding the baby.
Liam Payne and Cheryl
Cheryl and Liam announced the news today (Photo: Getty)
Cheryl And Liam's Baby
Cheryl will be 'brilliant mum'
Cheryl pictured with gorgeous baby
Cheryl gives birth to baby boy
Cheryl won't hire nanny
She wrote: "On Wednesday 22nd March Liam and I became parents to an incredibly beautiful, healthy baby boy, weighing 7lb 9 and looking like a dream.
"Although he still doesn't have a name he is already stealing hearts. We are all madly in love and overwhelmingly happy with our little arrival. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers around the world. A day that now has a different meaning to me forever."





No comments:
Post a Comment